Dell 4600 vs 2400 Revisited

JJ

Thanks to all who replied to my 2400 questions. I decided to sell my 2400
system to a friend who has a woefully outdated system. I ordered the 4600
with substantially more power. Serves me right for going the cheap route. I
guess I learned a bit of a pricey lesson since I am going to basically eat
the upgrades on the system so as to keep the price down. Don't get me wrong,
the 2400 is a fine little system but my processor choice and system choice
was wrong based on my uses.

Regards,
John O.

My friend, we've all been there at one time or another.

You probably know this, but just in case...You can transfer your warranty on
the 2400 to your friend at no charge. There is a form you can complete to do
this. He'll be entitled to all the same technical support and warranty
service as you.

Rocky

"JJ" <jj@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> Thanks to all who replied to my 2400 questions. I decided to sell my 2400
> system to a friend who has a woefully outdated system. I ordered the 4600
> with substantially more power. Serves me right for going the cheap route.
> guess I learned a bit of a pricey lesson since I am going to basically eat
> the upgrades on the system so as to keep the price down. Don't get me
wrong,
> the 2400 is a fine little system but my processor choice and system choice
> was wrong based on my uses.
>
> Regards,
> John O.

JJ

Thanks for that info Squirrel...very appreciated.

Regards,
John O.