CAL Extreme. A "Final view" from my booth.

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 12:29:00 AM

Just made it home. I decided to drop this quick post down before a
quick trip to Mom's for a small family evening get together.

First of all I was dissapointed to be apparently listed by
"deafdumb&blindboy" as "none" on his vendors list. Oh well, I tried. I
was making deals too!

A lot of great folks that I will miss talking parts and repairs with.
The fun part about having a booth is the one-on-one dialog about
pinballs and parts. The many repair problems that you get to
experience and help with solving. There is a satisfaction you get when
someone finds that desperately needed item on your table.

A highlight for me was my daughter, Melissa, who attended for the first
time today.

As far as the future goes I plan on attending future shows with my
toolbox. If anyone needs help I should be available. This should help
out with a lot of broken pinball machines I keep hearing about. If I
can help get a few of those "back on-line again", that would be
worthwhile.

I have spoken with Craig and Al from Roseville about sharing space with
them in future shows. This was if I have something to offer out, it
will have a showcase.

One thing I came home with on the negative was a backglass deal I was
trying to work out for Evan Steiner. Didn't go like I was hoping, but
he got his backglass anyway.

The Canadian guys were great guests at the booth, and not for what they
spent. Really nice guys.

Jerri, what can I say? You're a living doll, with brains! Good luck
building your own game. Sorry again, about not finding you a
powerball.

Once again, Cliffy, Dale, Sam, Dan, Vic, John, Steve, David, Helmut,
Chris, Bobby, Ken, Mark (x4), Bobby, Craig, Stu, Kurt, Roland, Pat,
Karl, Mickey, John, Eric, Riffer, Moe, and many more, thanks for
stopping by for a last stand.

Mario
Pinthetic
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:13:47 AM

Sorry I missed saying goodbyes Mario. It was funny, at one point I had
to say I was tired of being your pretty face there! :p  It was great fun
and you know we'll hook up again for the next one :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

Mario,

Just a public thank you for holding the project shuffle alley for me, hope
it wasnt too much trouble. My kids are all excited about me starting this
project. To them the thought is "at least it isnt another pinball...'

!