Error 1606 - I use Windows XP Home on a Dell c0mputer

Tags:
  • Support
  • Dell
  • Windows XP
September 10, 2005 11:33:01 AM

When I try to access Help and Support I do not get any response. Also, when I
try new programs I get the following message
"Backup Dell-installed Programs
Error 1606 - Could not access network location"
I read the previous posts and when I access Help and Support in
Services.msc, the item is shown as set on automatic and started, so that is
not the problem.
Help please
Jaybeth

More about : error 1606 windows home dell c0mputer

September 10, 2005 1:56:02 PM

"Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-...
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the