Error 1606 - I use Windows XP Home on a Dell c0mputer

When I try to access Help and Support I do not get any response. Also, when I
try new programs I get the following message
"Backup Dell-installed Programs
Error 1606 - Could not access network location"
I read the previous posts and when I access Help and Support in
Services.msc, the item is shown as set on automatic and started, so that is
not the problem.
Help please
Jaybeth

Byte

"Error 1606. Could not access network location <common administrative tools>.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B315352
--
XP-WNP
Today is the first day of the