How do I get rid of these? I am trying to install a back up dsl modem, but
am having one problem after another. I have a device called ATM Emulated
LAN(<unspecified ELAN name>) that I also cannot remove. The modem that I
have is a 3com homeconnect adsl pci card. Windows XP.

If I manage to get the modem drivers installed, I cannot connect because I
get error 678.

Other that reformating, how can i get these extra devices out of the device
manager??

Pam

You may have to remove any PPPoE software first (WinPoET, RASPPPoE,
Enternet, etc.)