What will be Stern's next pin after WSOP/WPT?

I ask this question once a year. What is going to be the next pin after
WSOP/WPT?

Thanks for your info.

Greetings from Germany,

Alex

Chad

Like always, Lets hope the existing pin does well and not worry what is
released 9 months from now!!!!

A modern remake of Humpty Dumpty...
;)

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
=============================

alexla wrote:
> I ask this question once a year. What is going to be the next pin after
> WSOP/WPT?

I have heard from a man who sells stern pins in holland.

- CSI
- Sutarday Night live

I have heard here in the group

- Pirates of the carribean

I don't know if one of these things are true.

pascal

Fred Kemper wrote:
> A modern remake of Humpty Dumpty...
> ;)
>
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8

Well, if they do a modern remake of Humpty Dumpty, maybe Tom can sell
those custom shooter rods that he made for Funhouse to the proud new
Humpty Dumpty owners.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Ron