Our notebook (WinXPsp2) has Windows Media Player ver 9 on it. We downloaded
MP10setup.exe, but have not executed it yet. We do not see any uninstall for
Windows Media Player ver 9. If we executed MP10setup.exe, would it over-write
Windows Media Player ver 9 (and that is why we cannot delete/uninstall MP9)?
Please advise and thank you.

> If we executed MP10setup.exe, would it over-write
> Windows Media Player ver 9

Yes

MP10setup.exe will overwrite on WMP version#9.No Problem.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP