lotr playfield fuse

I have been trawling through past comments about lotr tech probs and I
noticed a few which talk about left flipper fuse. I have recently
bought a machine and ot has blown 2 playfield (left flipper)fuses in a
week. Flipper mech looks and feels fine (no Binding) and eos appears to
work just fine. All looks like new under there. I wondered if any one
has any suggestions where to start on this one?

thanks and regards

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Correctly rated/type fuse?

i.e. proper amperage and type(slo blow vs normal)

Otto

CARGPB11