Lead: Demo Man in Atlanta for sale

Email me directly for the guy's email address.

--
Thanks,

Matty
www.PlayPinball.net
404-384-6168

Or....eMail me, and I will eMail you Matty's address who will then
eMail you the guys address.

:p

What...are you getting a finders fee?

Barry - NY

PlayPinball wrote:
> Email me directly for the guy's email address.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Matty
> www.PlayPinball.net
> 404-384-6168

Matt gave me a lead on a Gorgar back in December and asked for nothing
in return.

> If anyone is interested contact Barry for my email, and email me and I'll give you the ladies number. :)

LOL...sounds good! :p

Barry - NY

If Matty was going to make money off of it, it would say FA more than
likely!

John!

Barry - NY (Backglass@gmail.com) wrote:
> Or....eMail me, and I will eMail you Matty's address who will then
> eMail you the guys address.
>
> :p
>
> What...are you getting a finders fee?
>
> Barry - NY
>

> PlayPinball wrote:
>
>>Email me directly for the guy's email address.
>>
>>--
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Matty
>>www.PlayPinball.net
>>404-384-6168

No Barry, Guy contacted me about selling it. I'm not interested so I
thought I would pass along to the group.

I figured he wouldn't want me publicly posting his email, so that's why you
contact me to get it.

Just got a call about a STTNG ($1800) and The Shadow ($1500) in Atlanta as
well. If anyone is interested contact Barry for my email, and email me and