Article about Randy Phillips

I contacted him about a backglass. he requires a "near perfect"
example to work from. Well damn, if i had a near perfect example,
why the hell would i be contacting him in the first place? That and
he's "50 glasses behind, easily a year's worth of work". So i let him
borrow a near perfect example and get a copy a year later? sure.
I gave up trying to deal with him.

Kevin Strasser wrote:
> http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050807/LIFESTYLE08/508070319/1032
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com

Yup i seen this article in the paper sunday. I just wish they were
screened.......

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!