Windows Explorer problem

I keep getting messages like this when I try to access some folders in
windows explorer.

The instruction at "0x03f10bd8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "written"

I am running XP.

Please help

What does the folder contain (video clips..?)

Click Start, Run and type eventvwr.msc
Select Application entry in the left pane
In the right-pane, look for the Error entry denoted by a Red X

Sort by date and track-down the entry based on what time the error exactly
occurred. Locate and double-click the entry and you'll see more information
in the resulting dialog. Click the copy button at the top and copy the whole
event and paste it to a Notepad document and save it. Post the information
here.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User