Huge Moving sale alot of good PINs Vids and stuff Richmond..

Expert

Currently in the process of moving my shop and will be selling alot of
pins and vids off in the next two weeks. Everything is cash and carry.
Prices include 5% VA sales tax on all games picked up unless you have a
resale #. If you can produce a resale #deduct 5%. Games can be viewed
at 8550 Sanford dr. Richmond va 23228.Will be sold on Saturday August
13, 2005 8am-3 pm. I can be reached at this e-mail if you have
questions. please understand there is no way I can photograph all this
stuff, you need to see it in person. Anything can be pre-viwed this
week but nothing will be sold before Saturday, so if you are coming
from out of state every game on this list will be here 8am Sat. Thanks.

Most pins are in good working condition, Better than average,
cosmetically nice unless noted. Most are not shopped, a few are, and
are sold as-is.

Prices include 5% VA sales tax. Deduct 5% With resale #

Whitewater-$1470
Terminator2-$1470
Indiana Jones-$2625
Last action hero-$1050
Star Trek Next Gen $1785
Monster Bash-$3360
Twister-$1260
Monopoly-$2310
Johhny M-$1260
No Fear-$1470
Funhouse$1575
JOKERZ- $840
Rollergames-$1050
Banzai Run-$1260.00 (alot of missing insert artwork)
Guns N Roses-$2520
Gorgar-$682(very nice game)
Grand Lizard -$525
Big Guns-$945 (close to perfect)
De Star wars-$1585 (sweet)

Vids
720 degrees
crystal castles
defender cocktail
outrun
25" simpsons cabinet
rally x cabaret

Project pins
Junkyard $1050-no boards
kiss-$1050-( I have two neither work, nice backglasses)
gtlb spirit of 76-$50 ( no backglass)
sorcerer-$500 (nos backglass)
nos playfields-
T2
x-files
fire
jungle lord
laser cue

new playfields-ipb repros
addams
kiss

slot machine igt red white and blue

OTHER GAMES WILL BE ADDED

Lots of other parts, backglasses and stuff I will update this post as I
work across them. Thanks again-Russell

not bad prices at all. Too bad I don't live anywhere close to you :(
there are about 4 of them i'd be interested in :)

Expert

Greg, I am heading over there now= 2 pm Monday, I will be there most
of the week in and out moving stuff and there's a couple of truckloads
of stuff actually coming in.

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

rusty wrote:
> Currently in the process of moving my shop and will be selling alot of
> pins and vids off in the next two weeks. Everything is cash and carry.
> Prices include 5% VA sales tax on all games picked up unless you have a
> resale #. If you can produce a resale #deduct 5%. Games can be viewed
> at 8550 Sanford dr. Richmond va 23228.Will be sold on Saturday August
> 13, 2005 8am-3 pm. I can be reached at this e-mail if you have
> questions. please understand there is no way I can photograph all this
> stuff, you need to see it in person. Anything can be pre-viwed this
> week but nothing will be sold before Saturday, so if you are coming
> from out of state every game on this list will be here 8am Sat. Thanks.

aw, boooo, I would have wanted to come and shop, but I will be at PAPA
8 (and otherwise disposed of)

Hey Russ,

Didn't know you were moving the warehouse too. Hopefully a better place!!

I may be interested in one of the pins .... perhaps.

When will you be at Sanford this week??

Take care.

Greg

"rusty" <rustyfellow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Currently in the process of moving my shop and will be selling alot of
> pins and vids off in the next two weeks. Everything is cash and carry.
> Prices include 5% VA sales tax on all games picked up unless you have a
> resale #. If you can produce a resale #deduct 5%. Games can be viewed
> at 8550 Sanford dr. Richmond va 23228.Will be sold on Saturday August
> 13, 2005 8am-3 pm. I can be reached at this e-mail if you have
> questions. please understand there is no way I can photograph all this
> stuff, you need to see it in person. Anything can be pre-viwed this
> week but nothing will be sold before Saturday, so if you are coming
> from out of state every game on this list will be here 8am Sat. Thanks.
>
> Most pins are in good working condition, Better than average,
> cosmetically nice unless noted. Most are not shopped, a few are, and
> are sold as-is.
>

> Prices include 5% VA sales tax. Deduct 5% With resale #
>
> Whitewater-$1470
> Terminator2-$1470
> Indiana Jones-$2625
> Last action hero-$1050
> Star Trek Next Gen $1785
> Monster Bash-$3360
> Twister-$1260
> Monopoly-$2310
> Johhny M-$1260
> No Fear-$1470
> Funhouse$1575
> JOKERZ- $840
> Rollergames-$1050
> Banzai Run-$1260.00 (alot of missing insert artwork)
> Guns N Roses-$2520
> Gorgar-$682(very nice game)
> Grand Lizard -$525
> Big Guns-$945 (close to perfect)
> De Star wars-$1585 (sweet)
>
> Vids
> 720 degrees
> crystal castles
> defender cocktail
> outrun
> 25" simpsons cabinet
> rally x cabaret
>
> Project pins
> Junkyard $1050-no boards
> kiss-$1050-( I have two neither work, nice backglasses)
> gtlb spirit of 76-$50 ( no backglass)
> sorcerer-$500 (nos backglass)
> nos playfields-
> T2
> x-files
> fire
> jungle lord
> laser cue
>
> new playfields-ipb repros
> addams
> kiss
>
> slot machine igt red white and blue
>
> OTHER GAMES WILL BE ADDED
>

> Lots of other parts, backglasses and stuff I will update this post as I
> work across them. Thanks again-Russell

Gotcha.

I will do my best to catch up with you tomorrow.

Best of luck on Sat!!