Bally/Williams SS parts for sale

Last response: in Video Games
August 8, 2005 1:50:40 PM

I picked up this stuff with the intention of finding games to put them
in, but I have too many projects already.

Bally Eight Ball backglass: A few scratches but no lifting. Colors
are nice, a good replacement if you're looking. $125.00

I have a few other odds and ends for the Eight Ball, but the plastics
are not complete/damaged.

Nitro Ground Shaker: Populated playfield some minor ball wear on the
saucer kickout and very minimal wear around bonus inserts. Has uncut
wiring harness, flipper mechanisms, etc. This looks like it will clean
up nicely, and be and easy swap. Great if yours is trashed. $250

Williams Hot Tip populated playfield. Playfield in great shape very
minimal wear. Complete with harness plugs, flipper assemblies,
plastics (may not be perfect, I haven't looked in a while to remember),
etc. $175.00

There are some other mics parts for the Hot Tip as well. Email with
your needs, etc.

Prefer local sale, add packing costs if you need them shipped, no
markup on shipping.

Tim
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:41:09 PM

Local for this post implies picking the stuff up at my house, or within
50 miles driving distance if you want it delivered.
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 3:00:18 PM

I'm interested in the Eight Ball BG, and if you have an apron, that too
- please email me. If you have a picture, that'd be great, thanks:

qfrost (at) yahoo (dot) com
Related resources
August 8, 2005 4:54:27 PM

Define local.

Otto

CARGPB11

<kenny_iik@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Prefer local sale
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 5:08:25 PM

oops, Copy and paste doesn't work in the subject line....
Austin, TX
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 9:53:14 PM

I think Otto really meant WHERE do you live??

Dave

> Local for this post implies picking the stuff up at my house, or within
> 50 miles driving distance if you want it delivered.

August 8, 2005 9:53:15 PM

;>)

Otto

CARGPB11

"Dave Martin" <pinballs@ptd.net> wrote in message
>I think Otto really meant WHERE do you live??
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:15:27 AM

kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote in news:1123519840.612127.87950
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I picked up this stuff with the intention of finding games to put them
> in, but I have too many projects already.
>
> Bally Eight Ball backglass: A few scratches but no lifting. Colors
> are nice, a good replacement if you're looking. $125.00
>
> I have a few other odds and ends for the Eight Ball, but the plastics
> are not complete/damaged.

would you have the left slingshot in good condition? It's the one with
Fonzie...
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 8:19:55 AM

kenny_iik@yahoo.com wrote in news:1123519840.612127.87950
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I picked up this stuff with the intention of finding games to put them
> in, but I have too many projects already.
>
> Bally Eight Ball backglass: A few scratches but no lifting. Colors
> are nice, a good replacement if you're looking. $125.00
>
> I have a few other odds and ends for the Eight Ball, but the plastics
> are not complete/damaged.

I'm interested in the 8-ball backglass if no one else is, price is good.
Remove _nospam to email.
!