TAFG Gold Accessories

Looks aside, you should discount for buying the set....

i ment a set of 2 normal flippers and 2 buttons. not the tafg set. :)
That is already on your site

Buttons are $19.99 each as are the flippers. Finish is very durable, it
has a Dupont clearcoat.

-Tom

As you know the small flipper is $10 when they can be found, making
profit very slim on these parts. The set price is a bargain considering
the cost of the process.

-Tom

i would be very interested to see if "your process" holds up on the
flipper buttons. with the wear on the sides, i can't see these not
wearing after 100 or so games. time will tell, but the clearcoat is
going to wear, then your finish is next. another concern would be the
flippers and the high impact. i am sure a flipper flexes a tad when it
strikes the ball especially on the end, will the clear end up cracking?
will your finish have issues?

another thing, did you test these at all? you are charging a pretty
penny for this stuff, if it holds up, then it can be up to the buyer,
but selling them untested is asking for trouble imho.

look at what happened with those shadow targets back in the day...

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

The finishing process is highly durable. It has been applied to
flexible objects like baby shoes. I am sure you are correct in that it
is not perfect and may have some issues. I will say that this is the
best possible finish for the application, and that it is much better
than traditional "chroming". I have a set on my MM and I play it
regularly with no issues so far. If there are, I stand behind them 100%
like all my products.

-Tom