the gaming zone

Pamela

i need help...i cannot sign into the gaming zone with any
existing email addy's...its very frustrating...been going
on for 4 days, yet i can create a new hotmail addy...and
enter that way, and then if i exit...i cannot reeneter
with that email...HELP

DX

Distinguished
May 16, 2004

Same here.. lot's of problems accross the board.
I can't .NET login.. page not found all the time via usual channels.
I did manage to get into flight sim 2004 however via www.zone.com then
clicking the cd-rom games tab. Logging in that method remembered my last log
in and allowed me to get in quite easily. New log-in though is a brick wall
if my browser doesn't remember me so it looks like a microsoft cookie glitch
to me.

Someone will be working on it.. try everyday till it does work again. MSoft
doesn't seem to be very vocal on the subject via this news group.
Try going directly to www.zone.com and logging in via .NET from there