How low can you go :(

infiltrator

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2003
I've always been a person that believed that there was always room for AMD and Intel - obviously each has their strong points... but <A HREF="http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14009" target="_new"> this </A> is enough to put me off Intel for life. If AMD did this - I would be seriously bitter with them too. I mean, how does Intel and Intelrecon fit together? How can someone be that stupid that you won't know the difference? It seems the only people stupid enough to get confused is Intel themselves?

I think the courts worldwide should stop stuff like this happening. I mean the mike-rowe soft case is another stupid example. At least M$ gave the dude more than enough compensation for his domain name - which intel could prolly learn from.

:(

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I heard this from a kid in bakerfeild having a lawsuite with Mirosoft for his last name was almost spelled the same. So Intel and Mirocrap Been doing this.

P4Man

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2004
I agree its extremely far fetched; especially as the website has *nothing* to do with intel products, nor wants to pretend anything else. What's next, intel to sue the FBI for using "intel"-ligence in their name ? I can appreciate a company wants to protect its copyrights and trademarks from theft or impersonation, but threatening a kid with a completely reasonable name for a gamingwebsite.. do these guys have nothing better to do ?

= The views stated herein are my personal views, and not necessarily the views of my wife. =

cdpage

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2001
hasn't Apple trade marked the 'i'?

<b><A HREF="http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html" target="_new">Finally...the LAST PAGE</A></b>
ASUS P4S8X-P4 2.4B - 2x512M DDR333 - ATI 9500Pro - WD80G HD(8M) - SAMSUNG SV0844D 8G HD - LG 16X DVD - Yamaha F1 CDRW<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by cdpage on 02/07/04 00:24 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

wolverinero79

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2001
This article is interesting. Not for the content (which is pretty poorly written), but for the attitude. After reading this article, can anyone really think that anything on the Inquirer's website is unbiased tech news? I know most of you understand that they are as bad as the National Enquirer, but some people still swear by this website. Does anyone fall into that category?

I'm just your average habitual smiler =D