Sign in with
Your question

I put my audio sound device in the recycling bin and emptied the bin

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
May 5, 2010 5:22:11 AM

Hello,
I put my audio sound device in the recycling bin and then I emptied the bin. Now I have have no audio sound out-put. I did this about 2 months ago. Does anybody think they could help me figure how to get sound back on my PC with out paying out more money?
a b D Laptop
May 5, 2010 5:31:30 AM

AaSima said:
Hello,
I put my audio sound device in the recycling bin and then I emptied the bin. Now I have have no audio sound out-put. I did this about 2 months ago. Does anybody think they could help me figure how to get sound back on my PC with out paying out more money?

[#0005ff]Hopefully, this will be one of those rare occasions where System restore might get you out of trouble. Do you remember the name of the audio setup?[/#000ff]
m
l
May 12, 2010 11:11:27 PM

Saga Lout said:
[#0005ff]Hopefully, this will be one of those rare occasions where System restore might get you out of trouble. Do you remember the name of the audio setup?[/#000ff]

While I don't remember the name of the audio setup. I brought Driver Fetch to update my PC's drivers and downloaded new sound drivers, which I really didn't need but it was recommended. After I downloaded the drivers that the program told me were out of date, I found out I had no sound. Then what I tried to do was throw the new sound driver in the trash to undo the problem and I guess I throw away my sound period. I tried and tried to figure out what went wrong for like a month. The sound drivers sat in the recycle bin for a long time, until one day I emptied it. It didn't think about reloading the sound drivers from the recycling bin til I had emptied it. How smart am I.
m
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
May 14, 2010 6:41:38 AM

AaSima said:
While I don't remember the name of the audio setup. I brought Driver Fetch to update my PC's drivers and downloaded new sound drivers, which I really didn't need but it was recommended. After I downloaded the drivers that the program told me were out of date, I found out I had no sound. Then what I tried to do was throw the new sound driver in the trash to undo the problem and I guess I throw away my sound period. I tried and tried to figure out what went wrong for like a month. The sound drivers sat in the recycle bin for a long time, until one day I emptied it. It didn't think about reloading the sound drivers from the recycling bin til I had emptied it. How smart am I.

[#0005ff]If you can find the device details in Device Manager - the VEN and DEV entries under the Details tab - you could input them in the relevant boxes at http://www.pcidatabase.com and see if the driver is available. At least it woul dgive you the right manufacture.[/#000ff]
m
l
May 16, 2010 11:13:10 PM

did u know every single laptop has its own drivers page download for life in the manufacturers drivers site? this means you can visit anytime and download and install any driver u want

m
l
!