How do add the icon "Show Desktop" to my task bar?

In news:18B1F6A1-F875-4B8E-B963-EADA6BECD832@microsoft.com,
bub2tam <bub2tam@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> How do add the icon "Show Desktop" to my task bar?

You can't add an icon to the task bar.

You can, however, add an icon to the Quick Launch Bar, which by
default (but not necessarily) resides on the task bar.

If you don't have a Quick Launch bar, right click on a blank part
of the task bar, choose Toolbars, then check Quick Launch. If the
taskbar is locked, unlock it first.

Then create a text file in Notepad as follows:

[Shell]

Command=2

IconFile=explorer.exe,3

[Taskbar]

Command=ToggleDesktop

Save it as Show Desktop.scf then drag it to the Quick launch bar.

Or just click on this link:

Restore/Add Show Desktop to Quick Launch (Line 61)

Also note that you can do this with a keyboard shortcut: the
combination of the Windows key + D or the Windows key + M.

Please reply to the newsgroup