My first negative on Ebay.....what the hell???

This one totally makes no sense.

I've been a long standing eBay member for 7 years now and have a
flawless feedback rating....until now.

A couple of weeks ago I listed my refurbished and working Sure Shot
Pinball Machine on there at no reserve.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6196178122

The high bidder sent payment via paypal and we have conversed over
e-mail over the course of the last week. Everything has been cordial
and arrangements have been made for him to pick it up from me this
Wednesday after work.

Today I just popped onto Ebay to see if I have received any feedback
from any of my recent transactions and BOOM.
This is what I see:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cwaigatolla

What the hell????
He hasn't even picked the machine up from me yet.

This is strange.

Craig Hassell

2005 Texas Pinball Festival
October 28th-30th, 2005
Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com

Hassell Castle Homepage
Includes information on my games and
the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
http://www.hassellcastle.com

> Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Looks like the guy doesn't quite know how e-mail works. IIRC, you can
rescind feedback if both parties agree to. I think they call it
"mutually withdrawn". Either way, at this point, I wouldn't worry too
too much about it, I'm sure you can get it removed after you talk with
the guy.

Ask him whats up when he comes for the machine.

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> Not too strange. He's new to Ebay and hasn't a clue. Before he gets the
> machine, have him pay square trade to remove it, or you'll neg him back. LTG
> :)
>
> "Hassell Castle" <cwaigatolla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > This one totally makes no sense.
> >
> > I've been a long standing eBay member for 7 years now and have a
> > flawless feedback rating....until now.
> >
> > A couple of weeks ago I listed my refurbished and working Sure Shot
> > Pinball Machine on there at no reserve.
> >
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6196178122
> >
> > The high bidder sent payment via paypal and we have conversed over
> > e-mail over the course of the last week. Everything has been cordial
> > and arrangements have been made for him to pick it up from me this
> > Wednesday after work.
> >
> > Today I just popped onto Ebay to see if I have received any feedback
> > from any of my recent transactions and BOOM.
> > This is what I see:
> > http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cwaigatolla
> >
> > What the hell????
> > He hasn't even picked the machine up from me yet.
> >
> > This is strange.
> >

> > Craig Hassell
> >

> > 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> > October 28th-30th, 2005
> > Irving, Texas
> > www.texaspinball.com
> >

> > Hassell Castle Homepage
> > Includes information on my games and
> > the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> > http://www.hassellcastle.com
> >
> > --

> > > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

If you look at the feedback he's left.

He's left three negs in a row. He must have been in a really bad mood
lately...

Doug

Even if the negative sticks, I think people will read it and scratch
their heads....not worth getting all worked up over
-Brian

Looks like it's been fixed.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Hassell Castle wrote:
> This one totally makes no sense.
>
> I've been a long standing eBay member for 7 years now and have a
> flawless feedback rating....until now.
>
> A couple of weeks ago I listed my refurbished and working Sure Shot
> Pinball Machine on there at no reserve.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6196178122
>
> The high bidder sent payment via paypal and we have conversed over
> e-mail over the course of the last week. Everything has been cordial
> and arrangements have been made for him to pick it up from me this
> Wednesday after work.
>
> Today I just popped onto Ebay to see if I have received any feedback
> from any of my recent transactions and BOOM.
> This is what I see:
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cwaigatolla
>
> What the hell????
> He hasn't even picked the machine up from me yet.
>
> This is strange.
>

> Craig Hassell
>

> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

Not too strange. He's new to Ebay and hasn't a clue. Before he gets the
machine, have him pay square trade to remove it, or you'll neg him back. LTG
:)

"Hassell Castle" <cwaigatolla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> This one totally makes no sense.
>
> I've been a long standing eBay member for 7 years now and have a
> flawless feedback rating....until now.
>
> A couple of weeks ago I listed my refurbished and working Sure Shot
> Pinball Machine on there at no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6196178122

> The high bidder sent payment via paypal and we have conversed over
> e-mail over the course of the last week. Everything has been cordial
> and arrangements have been made for him to pick it up from me this
> Wednesday after work.
>
> Today I just popped onto Ebay to see if I have received any feedback
> from any of my recent transactions and BOOM.
> This is what I see:
> http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cwaigatolla
>
> What the hell????
> He hasn't even picked the machine up from me yet.
>
> This is strange.
>

> Craig Hassell
>

> 2005 Texas Pinball Festival
> October 28th-30th, 2005
> Irving, Texas
> www.texaspinball.com
>

> Hassell Castle Homepage
> Includes information on my games and
> the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
> http://www.hassellcastle.com

> > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
> > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
> > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Sorry to see that Craig

I've gotten negged twice in the last year, and once before that. I
didn't deserve any of them, but I'm not about to pay to have any of them
removed. That defeats the purpose of the system.

Anyone who knows eBay knows how flaky the feedback system is. If the
buyer won't pay square trade to remove it, leave an explanation under
the feedback and hopefully it won't hurt you when selling or buying.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

DerekC wrote:
> Looks like the guy doesn't quite know how e-mail works. IIRC, you can
> rescind feedback if both parties agree to. I think they call it
> "mutually withdrawn". Either way, at this point, I wouldn't worry too
> too much about it, I'm sure you can get it removed after you talk with
> the guy.

Looks like the guy is trying to reach you, since he switched Email address
during the time of the auction, as he stated.

Contact him to see what he wants. (Give this guy a chance to explain)

TexasSteven

If he's leaving negs, you might want to refund his money and not give him
the game. Save the possibility of him getting the game and then doing a
charge back on it. Then block him from bidding on your auctions, and suggest
that in the neg you leave him. LTG :)

<drowland1967@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If you look at the feedback he's left.
>
> He's left three negs in a row. He must have been in a really bad mood
> lately...
>
> Doug

Not unless they've changed the rules - I had a very happy customer
leave me praise, but clicked the "negative" button instead - neither he
nor I could get ebay to change or remove his entry, though if you read
it you can see it's praise.

- Q

Had a nimrod do the same to me a month ago and he said he "did it by
mistake". RIGHT, they stop ya' and tell you to take your time and know
what you are about to do _before_ you go through with it. Idiot's
happen, what can ya' do.

zTim

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Clearly a mistake.

Appears unintentional.

I would have him get it removed.

You feedback is too perfect to have a mistake detract from it.

Otto

CARGPB11