Trouble after starting to install Longhorn Beta

I've messed up and need to fix it. I got my TechNet sub and couldn't wait to
try Longhorn, so I tried to install it on a Virtual PC. I ran into problems
and stopped. But, in the process, I've somehow turned my XP Pro into trying
to boot to either Longhorn or XP. It comes up with two options, Legacy (pre
Longhorn) or System Recovery(It's a compaq). Next screen shows three options
and I have to move fast to select XP, which is the second, non-default
option. Does anyone know how I can undo this? I tried System Restore, but it
didn't do anything.

Thanks
--
Judy

Whew, it's fixed now. I went back one more day on the System Restore.
--
Judy

"Judy" wrote:

> I've messed up and need to fix it. I got my TechNet sub and couldn't wait to
> try Longhorn, so I tried to install it on a Virtual PC. I ran into problems
> and stopped. But, in the process, I've somehow turned my XP Pro into trying
> to boot to either Longhorn or XP. It comes up with two options, Legacy (pre
> Longhorn) or System Recovery(It's a compaq). Next screen shows three options
> and I have to move fast to select XP, which is the second, non-default
> option. Does anyone know how I can undo this? I tried System Restore, but it
> didn't do anything.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Judy