sleep mode issues

Hey fellas, everytime the computer exits sleep mode the tool bar at the
bottom of the screen with "START, time, internet explorer windows, etc
dissapears. Internet explorer or other applications can be opened they just
arent displayed at the bottom of the screen. HP support said to lock the tool
bar which did nothing. Now they say I need to re-install the windows
software. Is this true, any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about sleep mode issues

    You may try Taskbar repair tool plus.See if that helps.

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    flynjajets wrote:

    > Hey fellas, everytime the computer exits sleep mode the tool bar at the
    > bottom of the screen with "START, time, internet explorer windows, etc
    > dissapears. Internet explorer or other applications can be opened they just
    > arent displayed at the bottom of the screen. HP support said to lock the tool
    > bar which did nothing. Now they say I need to re-install the windows
    > software. Is this true, any suggestions?

Sleep Mode Internet Explorer Windows XP