• Windows 7
  • Laptops
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
a b D Laptop
May 5, 2010 2:39:28 PM

Hello,
My Acer Aspire One wont load windows fully so how to i reload windows 7? Thankyou

More about : reinstall windows acer aspire netbook

a b $ Windows 7
a c 572 D Laptop
May 5, 2010 3:41:13 PM

Read the Tip on REPAIR first.
Before fully reinstalling your Acer Aspire PC, we suggest at the recovery console pressing "R," which will initiate a repair of your drives

How to Reinstall an Acer Aspire
m
l
July 25, 2011 7:21:54 AM

Hi,

You can easily install the Windows 7 in your computer after checking and ensuring the system requirements. You can insert the Original Windows 7 OS in your drive and reboot your netbook; this will make your netbook boot from the DVD. Follow the installation wizard and after the installation, enter the product key and then register the product at the Microsoft website.

Get more information to reinstall windows 7 on acer aspire :

http://windows7.iyogi.com/installation/windows-7-installation-netbook/

Hope this information helps you.
m
l
Related resources
August 17, 2011 8:51:29 PM

Quote:
Hello,
My Acer Aspire One wont load windows fully so how to i reload windows 7? Thankyou

It's real easy. Press "Alt F10" at the same time, as the computer is beginning it's boot process, Obviously w/o the brackets.
m
l
January 9, 2012 5:16:36 PM

macandlinuxuser said:
It's real easy. Press "Alt F10" at the same time, as the computer is beginning it's boot process, Obviously w/o the brackets.

Thank You So MUCH for this answer. Ricky_Critic obviously doesn't know enough about different brands of computers to know that Aspire One's don't come with cd/dvd drives or repair discs to solve this problem that way.

The Alt+F10 trick is even new to me as I have only just begun working on netbooks with no cd/dvd drives.

Again, Thank You!!
m
l
July 17, 2012 12:35:55 AM

Alt +F10 works fine but doesn't fix the problem of the computer requesting the windows 7 disk. It appears to work but doesn't boot to windows.
m
l
!