Earthshaker display ribbon cable

By chance, anyone have the length of cable and number of pins handy. I
think it's 26 pins, 24 inches. (Between work and pinball too many
cables to remember).

Mario
Pinthetic

OK, I'll try again.

Can someone measure the length of the flat ribbon cable that goes from
the CPU to the display board?

I have a game that has it, but it's buried in the back room. At least
a couple hours to get it out. But if I have to.....so be it. I could
guess, but I don't want to make the cable too long. It's for someone
else.

Thanks,

> Mario
> Pinthetic

> You have probably found out already but mine is 26" and 26 pins.

Bill,

Thank you! I thought so. You just saved me a couple hours moving
furniture to get to the game.

Mario
Pinthetic

Pinthetic@gmail.com wrote in news:1123700858.528549.16720
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> OK, I'll try again.
>
> Can someone measure the length of the flat ribbon cable that goes from
> the CPU to the display board?
>
> I have a game that has it, but it's buried in the back room. At least
> a couple hours to get it out. But if I have to.....so be it. I could
> guess, but I don't want to make the cable too long. It's for someone
> else.
>
> Thanks,
>

>> Mario
>> Pinthetic

You have probably found out already but mine is 26" and 26 pins.

Latest posts