Zone Friends mostly inoperative - Elmo?

Over the last week the odds are about 1 out of 3 that Zone Friends will log
on and work for me. Also, some strange bug has occurred in the backgammon
room 'Doubling Cube' that only allows 112 players in the room at once (it
should be 240).

Elmo, do you have the ear of any of the Zone powers that be? Something
really needs to be done, this has been fouled up like this for the better
part of a week.

Gregg C. (Zox_)

Gregg Cattanach wrote:

> Over the last week the odds are about 1 out of 3 that Zone Friends will log
> on and work for me. Also, some strange bug has occurred in the backgammon
> room 'Doubling Cube' that only allows 112 players in the room at once (it
> should be 240).
>
> Elmo, do you have the ear of any of the Zone powers that be? Something
> really needs to be done, this has been fouled up like this for the better
> part of a week.
>
> Gregg C. (Zox_)

They're probably having problems with the server. I imagine it's been
discussed in the Tech Help Chat and that MPlus and MS are aware of it.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

clvck