Single Window for "All Programs" list?

Another question for the group:

How do I make the Start --> All Programs listing show up as one list
without having to scroll down or up. I had it working like that on my
old system but on my new system it is back to the old scroll up or
down to see everything.

Thanks

Dale W.

Create folders to drop programs into.As an example create an Audio folder
and drop every thing related to Audio into it.You can even create a
subfolder..
right click start...........explorer all users...............there you go
Highlight Programs and then click File/New/folder
give it a name and drag and drop shortcuts into it.
peterk

"Dale W." <comcast_subscriber@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Another question for the group:
>
> How do I make the Start --> All Programs listing show up as one list
> without having to scroll down or up. I had it working like that on my
> old system but on my new system it is back to the old scroll up or
> down to see everything.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dale W.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:25:27 -0600, Dale W.
<comcast_subscriber@comcast.net> wrote:

>Another question for the group:
>
>How do I make the Start --> All Programs listing show up as one list
>without having to scroll down or up. I had it working like that on my
>old system but on my new system it is back to the old scroll up or
>down to see everything.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dale W.

Right click the startr button and select properties
Next to "Start Menu" click the "Customize" button
Click the Advanced Tab
Go down the list and uncheck "Scroll Programs"

Right click start|properties|customize|advanced tab. In the start menu items
window, scroll down near the bottom and uncheck 'scroll programs'.

"Dale W." <comcast_subscriber@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Another question for the group:
>
> How do I make the Start --> All Programs listing show up as one list
> without having to scroll down or up. I had it working like that on my
> old system but on my new system it is back to the old scroll up or
> down to see everything.
>
> Thanks
>
> Dale W.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:25:27 -0600, Dale W.
<comcast_subscriber@comcast.net> wrote:

>Another question for the group:
>
>How do I make the Start --> All Programs listing show up as one list
>without having to scroll down or up. I had it working like that on my
>old system but on my new system it is back to the old scroll up or
>down to see everything.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dale W.

Never mind, I found the answer by experimentation:

Right Click on the Start button and select Properties,
Then with Start Menu selected, click Customize,
Then select the Advanced Tab,
Then de-select the "Scroll Programs" option down toward the bottom of
the list of options..

Dale W.