WTB: Cherry Sub Micro Switches

Hello there :)

I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
that sells these at a great price or in bulk?

Thanks!
- Byron

http://www.pbresource.com/

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Byron Raynz wrote:
> What is PBR's Website?

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Related question. I've notice some of my games have the wrong metal
actuators on these. These actuators seem to be very expense. Is there
any inexpensive source for these as well?

- Marc

Byron Raynz wrote:
> Hello there :)
>
> I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
> they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
> that sells these at a great price or in bulk?
>
> Thanks!
> - Byron

martin

Happ has them for $2.00 each, but charges $5.50 handling and adds
shipping so it can get expensive for smaller orders.

BAA has the Cherry switches, no actuator, for $2.95. Good for me
becasue they are local.

Pinballlife has them with actuators (form yourself) for about $2.35.

Never tried Steve Young for these.

All the vendors carry cheaper switches, but these are not gold-contact
low-voltage operation, which translates into reliability issues. The
cheaper switches come with non-removable formable actuators.

Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic wrote:
> Bay Area Amusements sells the switch body; you can remove the old actuator
> wire and snap it onto the new switch. Their prices are pretty close to what I
> was able to find them in bulk.
>
> Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic
>
> In article <1123536266.103556.144620@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Byron
> Raynz" <admin@raynz.com> wrote:
> >Hello there :)
> >
> > I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
> >they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
> >that sells these at a great price or in bulk?
> >
> >Thanks!
> > - Byron

Pinball Life doesn't have the Specifics on their Site. Are these Cherry
Switches or a generic brand? They look like the Cherry ones to me but
wanted to make sure.

Mike

Splendid

Steve at PBR I think they were 2.00 or 2.50 each

--
Mike S.
http://www.muddeatr.com

"Byron Raynz" <admin@raynz.com> wrote in message
> Hello there :)
>
> I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
> they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
> that sells these at a great price or in bulk?
>
> Thanks!
> - Byron

Adi

Yes. www.pinballlife.com will hook you up.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

Raynz" <admin@raynz.com> wrote:
>Hello there :)
>
> I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
>they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
>that sells these at a great price or in bulk?
>
>Thanks!
> - Byron

Adi

Yes. Again, www.pinballlife.com

Best regards,
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Marc" <marcmarasco@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Related question. I've notice some of my games have the wrong metal
> actuators on these. These actuators seem to be very expense. Is there
> any inexpensive source for these as well?
>
> - Marc
>
> Byron Raynz wrote:
> > Hello there :)
> >
> > I would like to get like 10 little Cherry Microswitches, I believe
> > they are Sub-Micro that I need. Does anyone know a good online store
> > that sells these at a great price or in bulk?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > - Byron

Adi

No, they are not Cherry. They are strawberry.
If you email them, they'll more than likely respond very fast.

Adi
www.txpinball.com