How to turn a turd (turtle) into a Porsche

Hi all,
The "Boxster" project is 1 month old and I must say I'm a bit proud of what
I have achieved so far. Please take a look at my projects page and tell me
what you think of it so far ... (I've added some pictures).
http://users.pandora.be/mushroomamusements/projects/projects.htm
Good advice is also always welcome.

This being said I still need the following :

Data East drop targets (the ones a ball can rollover and can't get stuck
behind) , preferably black, but I'd settle for white. I can't seem to find
them anywhere.

The spinning wheel found in the backbox of Checkpoint (the wheel itself is
not that important, the motor behind it is)
The little board that drives the shaker motor on Checkpoint. (Shaker motor
I've got already).

The little stand up thingie as used in Demolition Man to launch the Matchbox
cars (sort of acts like a captive ball). So anybody parting out a DM ...or
can these be bought new ?

Thanks for looking !

--
Bye
Bart Baeyens

Looks like a great project. Modding the whole machine!!!!!

-Tom

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:41:11 GMT, Bart Baeyens <986@telenet.be> wrote:
> Data East drop targets (the ones a ball can rollover and can't get stuck
> behind) , preferably black, but I'd settle for white. I can't seem to find
> them anywhere.

Marco has them listed on their web site. I just saw them the other night.

--
| David Gersic http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com |
| IBM: Invented By Murphy |