Help! I cannot delete my saved passwords!

Tags:
  • Windows XP
September 11, 2005 4:46:23 AM

Tools
Internet Options
Content
AutoComplete
Clear Passwords

I'm trying to resolve a problem on my WebMail page that will not allow me to
change the saved password.

The password autocompletes and I have to manually change it each time.

I can't even get my Norton Password Manager to override it.

I disabled the Earthlink Toolbar in my Manage Add Ons page, but I'm there
were so many other add ons I just got confused.

I also installed and ran Spybot Search and Destroy, updated my antivirus
software and ran a full system scan.

STILL, can't get the passwords deleted!!

Help!

~Carol Ann

More about : delete saved passwords

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 11:04:24 AM

Carol Ann <lowcarber@mindspring.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to resolve a problem on my WebMail page that will not allow
> me to change the saved password.
>
> The password autocompletes and I have to manually change it each time.

Try here:
Start > Run: control.exe userpasswords2 > Advanced tab.

--
d-d
!