Help! I cannot delete my saved passwords!

Tools
Internet Options
Content
AutoComplete
Clear Passwords

I'm trying to resolve a problem on my WebMail page that will not allow me to
change the saved password.

The password autocompletes and I have to manually change it each time.

I can't even get my Norton Password Manager to override it.

I disabled the Earthlink Toolbar in my Manage Add Ons page, but I'm there
were so many other add ons I just got confused.

I also installed and ran Spybot Search and Destroy, updated my antivirus
software and ran a full system scan.

STILL, can't get the passwords deleted!!

Help!

~Carol Ann
1 answer Last reply
More about help delete saved passwords

    Carol Ann <lowcarber@mindspring.com> wrote:

    > I'm trying to resolve a problem on my WebMail page that will not allow
    > me to change the saved password.
    >
    > The password autocompletes and I have to manually change it each time.

    Try here:
    Start > Run: control.exe userpasswords2 > Advanced tab.

    --
    d-d

Windows XP