Need part number for IJ please

Adi

Does anyone know what part number the translucent lane guides right atop the
INDY letters feeding into pop bumpers are? I wasn't able to find them in the
manual. But, I learned that Tienerman nut is very important and even has a
unique part number! Who tf was tienerman... and was he a nut...

Anyways, any help is appreciated.

I know the part number for "normal" lane guides, but for some reason these
Indy ones seem longer to me, am I correct?

Best regards,
Adi
www.txpinball.com

martin

Tinnerman nuts are those stamped metal nuts that hold in flippers, hold
the tilt bob on in later machines, and hold switch stack mounting
screws (e.g. WPC flipper EOS switches). Tinnerman's the company that
makes them, I suspect that it is named after its founder.

wrote:
>Does anyone know what part number the translucent lane guides right atop the
>INDY letters feeding into pop bumpers are? I wasn't able to find them in the
>manual. But, I learned that Tienerman nut is very important and even has a
>unique part number! Who tf was tienerman... and was he a nut...
>
>Anyways, any help is appreciated.
>
>I know the part number for "normal" lane guides, but for some reason these
>Indy ones seem longer to me, am I correct?
>
>Best regards,
>Adi
>www.txpinball.com

Adi

Thanks, both of you guys! I'm running on fumes these days...
Adi
www.txpinball.com

"martin" <martin.reynolds@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Tinnerman nuts are those stamped metal nuts that hold in flippers, hold
> the tilt bob on in later machines, and hold switch stack mounting
> screws (e.g. WPC flipper EOS switches). Tinnerman's the company that
> makes them, I suspect that it is named after its founder.
>

> Joseph A. 'Tony' Dziedzic wrote:
> > Part number is 03-8373-9. Adi, use the parts list from the Internet
Pinball
> > Database ...
> >
> > Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic
> >
> > In article <qDRJe.924$bm3.468@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net>,
<adi@txpinball.com>
> > wrote:
> > >Does anyone know what part number the translucent lane guides right
atop the
> > >INDY letters feeding into pop bumpers are? I wasn't able to find them
in the
> > >manual. But, I learned that Tienerman nut is very important and even
has a
> > >unique part number! Who tf was tienerman... and was he a nut...
> > >
> > >Anyways, any help is appreciated.
> > >
> > >I know the part number for "normal" lane guides, but for some reason
these
> > >Indy ones seem longer to me, am I correct?
> > >
> > >Best regards,
> > >Adi
> > >www.txpinball.com

I had the same trouble the other day. I can't find that number on the
IPB parts list either as it only seems to list the ones on the mini
playfield. I tried BAA too and that part number doesn't register either
so does anyone know who has these.

Dave