Anyone recognise this type of speaker connector?

Does anyone recognise this type of connector? It's attached to a pair of (inexpensive) Dell speakers, alongside a standard 3.5mm analog jack. I can't find anything that it can plug into.

4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about anyone recognise type speaker connector
  1. That is not a speaker connector, it's a 9 pin serial port.
  2. So then what should I plug it into? The speakers themselves don't seem to work without an external power supply, and the only cables attached to them are the audio jack and this.
  3. Best answer
    it is supposed to plug into a sub woofer that came with it, which is the power supply and connections to your computer or audio device. cant really be used without it
  4. Best answer selected by CharonM72.
Ask a new question

Read More

Speakers Dell Audio