Photosmart C6180

How do I disassemble my Photosmart C6180? I need to clean the ink delivery system.
2 answers Last reply
More about photosmart c6180
  1. I have just finished disassembling my C6180 because the heads were apparently clogged. However, the print head is not easily removed for cleaning and I can not get my printer to work at all. I get error message oxc19a0002 "Print system Failure".
    so, if you wish to proceed \disassemble, perhaps I can help. I have taken mine apart and put it back together, about 5 times so far, but still no luck. Thie same error message reappears.
  2. rhward3 said:
    I have just finished disassembling my C6180 because the heads were apparently clogged. However, the print head is not easily removed for cleaning and I can not get my printer to work at all. I get error message oxc19a0002 "Print system Failure".
    so, if you wish to proceed \disassemble, perhaps I can help. I have taken mine apart and put it back together, about 5 times so far, but still no luck. Thie same error message reappears.

The problem I'm having is that the magenta color does not print. All other colors work fine. I think the magneta line to the print head is clogged. I would like to take it apart to get to the print head to see if I can clean the magenta line. Any help on removing the print head for cleaning would be helpful.
Ask a new question

Read More

Printers Photosmart Peripherals