Sign in with
Your question

Photosmart C6180

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 14, 2011 10:08:06 PM

How do I disassemble my Photosmart C6180? I need to clean the ink delivery system.

More about : photosmart c6180

March 1, 2011 10:44:38 PM

I have just finished disassembling my C6180 because the heads were apparently clogged. However, the print head is not easily removed for cleaning and I can not get my printer to work at all. I get error message oxc19a0002 "Print system Failure".
so, if you wish to proceed \disassemble, perhaps I can help. I have taken mine apart and put it back together, about 5 times so far, but still no luck. Thie same error message reappears.
m
l
July 19, 2012 6:08:32 PM

rhward3 said:
I have just finished disassembling my C6180 because the heads were apparently clogged. However, the print head is not easily removed for cleaning and I can not get my printer to work at all. I get error message oxc19a0002 "Print system Failure".
so, if you wish to proceed \disassemble, perhaps I can help. I have taken mine apart and put it back together, about 5 times so far, but still no luck. Thie same error message reappears.

The problem I'm having is that the magenta color does not print. All other colors work fine. I think the magneta line to the print head is clogged. I would like to take it apart to get to the print head to see if I can clean the magenta line. Any help on removing the print head for cleaning would be helpful.
m
l
!