Will a TZ PCB board work in ST:TNG?

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

The larger power driver board not the CPU with the batteries and not
hte display or sound board. Do I have the correct name?

Road show is WPC-S
TZ is not

The CPU will not work.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> The short answer is maybe. Which board are you talking about? The
> driver board and display driver board will work, but the sound card
> won't. Also, the CPU card would have to have the PROM swapped to work.
>
> Look here: http://www.marvin3m.com/wpc/index1.htm#gen
>
> John

Where did I get Road Show from?

Must've had it on the mind

disregard :)

--

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
> Road show is WPC-S
> TZ is not
>
> The CPU will not work.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> The short answer is maybe. Which board are you talking about? The
>> driver board and display driver board will work, but the sound card
>> won't. Also, the CPU card would have to have the PROM swapped to work.
>>
>> Look here: http://www.marvin3m.com/wpc/index1.htm#gen
>>
>> John

CPU, driver board and DMD controller.

That's it.

Correct EPROM required for the correct
game, of course.

--
Fred
TX

"Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message news:1123547095.050580.286960@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Will a TZ PCB board work in ST:TNG just fine?

Adi

Which one? All of them are interchangeable, you need to switch game and
sound ROm chips.
Adi
www.txpinball.com

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
> Will a TZ PCB board work in ST:TNG just fine?

Adi

Yes it will work. Also, correction, I was hasty with my reply -sound board
from TZ WILL NOT work on STTNG. The big board (power driver) - will. CPU -
yes (change ROM), display driver - yes, fliptronics - yes, small 16 driver
board in the top right corner - yes (they are a bit different but
compatible). So, all but sound will do fine.
Adi
www.ytxpinball.com

> The larger power driver board not the CPU with the batteries and not
> hte display or sound board. Do I have the correct name?

Adi

Fliptronics, too. And additional small 16 - driver board. Basically, all but
sound board.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> CPU, driver board and DMD controller.
>
> That's it.
>
> Correct EPROM required for the correct
> game, of course.
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
>

> "Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
> > Will a TZ PCB board work in ST:TNG just fine?

Always forget the Fliptronics.

Never had a problem with one except
for TAF. That one was popped by the
operator that owned it... :p