Assigning keyboard buttons

Something has disassociated the buttons on my keyboard meant to mute and
control speaker volume. Can someone help point me in the direction of how to
reassign these buttons?
1 answer Last reply
More about assigning keyboard buttons

    Hi,

    You need to reinstall a full set of the keyboard drivers. Those multimedia
    functions are enabled by the full set, you have likely reverted to a
    standard 101/102 keyboard driver that does not include multimedia
    functionality.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Stan Clarke" <StanClarke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Something has disassociated the buttons on my keyboard meant to mute and
    > control speaker volume. Can someone help point me in the direction of how
    > reassign these buttons?

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP