Sign in with
Your question

Website security certificate for facebook

Last response: in Windows 7
November 23, 2012 10:33:44 PM

What is a security certificate, and how do i get one for facebook?
November 25, 2012 1:39:57 PM

A security certificate is a certificate granted by such companies like Verisign to Facebook, to say that their website is legitimate, not a fake and will provide you with the proper encryption/decryption codes.
It should be automatically sent to you by the website, all you have to do is accept it, if your computer does not already have it. It is also well known that certificates do not contact the authority to verify websites and that anyone can call up and buy a certificate under false ID and pretenses for hacking purposes.
m
l
August 29, 2013 9:27:13 AM

Cyberat_88 said:
A security certificate is a certificate granted by such companies like Verisign to Facebook, to say that their website is legitimate, not a fake and will provide you with the proper encryption/decryption codes.
It should be automatically sent to you by the website, all you have to do is accept it, if your computer does not already have it. It is also well known that certificates do not contact the authority to verify websites and that anyone can call up and buy a certificate under false ID and pretenses for hacking purposes.

m
l
Related resources
August 29, 2013 9:30:13 AM

my account is temporarily locked please open my account soon
m
l
November 3, 2013 4:26:26 AM

Wolflady59 said:

m
l
November 3, 2013 4:26:39 AM

Wolflady59 said:
m
l
November 24, 2013 4:38:40 AM

Wolflady59 said:

m
l
January 16, 2014 11:39:09 PM

Update you time and date cause security certificate error comes only when date or time is wrong cause it mismatches your date / time and servers date / time
Regards
dz
m
l
June 25, 2014 12:37:20 AM

Cyberat_88 said:

m
l
!