Does anyone know how to transfer the date/time along with the footage filmed
when you are importing from a video device in Windows Movie Maker? When I
transfer my footage from the video camera to a VHS tape, the date/time appear
on the screen with the footage. I cannot get the date/time to appear when I
import to Windows Movie Maker

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Post query in news:microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker
Also look at PapaJohn's website:
http://www.papajohn.org/

--

Kenny Cargill