Windows 7 sale

acrunner71

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
Does anyone know a reliable site that has Windows 7 64 bit operating system for sale for a new system. I've browsed around, but i can't really find one. You'd think that it would be easier to find because of black Friday and all.

Solution
About the best your generally going to find it is $10->$15 knocked off. Any lower and they are starting to getting into taking a loss.

Windows 8, is not for everybody. I'm running it on my laptop, only so that I can get use to it. Only noticeable improvement is in boot time. NOT planning on upgrading the desktops.

Windows 8 is getting a VERY cool reception from both the public sector and business sector.
About the best your generally going to find it is $10->$15 knocked off. Any lower and they are starting to getting into taking a loss.

Windows 8, is not for everybody. I'm running it on my laptop, only so that I can get use to it. Only noticeable improvement is in boot time. NOT planning on upgrading the desktops.

Windows 8 is getting a VERY cool reception from both the public sector and business sector.

Solution