How do I update to PS2 with my existing wireless network?

I upgraded my XP computers to SP2, and then my wireless
network then stopped working, until I removed SP2.

Now I see some people are saying I don't need to use the
MS broadband software for the network. But what do I do
instead, and IN WHAT ORDER?

1 What software do I remove, and when?
2 When do I install SP2?
3 What do I do after I install SP2 to get my network
running again?

Paul Allen (but not that one)

Remove the BNU
Setup the wireless network with the Zero Wireless Config service (you should
know your wireless network's SSID and encryption key - make sure your SSID
is broadcasted)
Install SP2

If you are installing SP2 on multiple computers, you should download the
full package from here and install using that (rather than wait for
auto-update to kick in)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP