Wanted: Backbox Bell for 1948 Gottlieb Lady Robin Hood

Hi guys,
I'm restoring/repairing a 1948 Gottlieb Lady Robin Hood woodrail for a
couple. It is missing the bell in the backbox. Does anyone know where I
might be able to get one of these? This baby is way older than the
vintage I normally work on.
TIA,
Chris Hibler
chibler@*NOSPAM*charter.net

Steve Young at Pinball Resource should have that.
http://www.pbresource.com

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com