ni-wumph & Monty Python.......What did I miss?

Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2005 2:54:17 AM

I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!

Thanks

Lightning Notes

Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 2:54:18 AM

Maybe something to do with the Knights Who Say Ni (nee). I seem to
remember them making other gutteral noises as well. Probably a "wumph"
in there.

>I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!

Thanks

Lightning Notes

Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 7:33:42 AM

The Knights who say Ni were keepers of the sacred words "Ni", "Peng", and
"Neee-Wom" (Ni-wumph???).

Herb Schanke

<cchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Maybe something to do with the Knights Who Say Ni (nee). I seem to
> remember them making other gutteral noises as well. Probably a "wumph"
> in there.
>
>>I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
> looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
> stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
> Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!
>

> Thanks
>

> Lightning Notes
>

> Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........

August 9, 2005 10:29:56 PM

Oh yes indeed... we are the keepers of the sacred words...

-Ace
Ni-Wumpf Ltd.

!