ni-wumph & Monty Python.......What did I miss?

I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!

Thanks

Lightning Notes

Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........
4 answers Last reply
More about wumph monty python what miss

    Maybe something to do with the Knights Who Say Ni (nee). I seem to
    remember them making other gutteral noises as well. Probably a "wumph"
    in there.

    >I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
    looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
    stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
    Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!

    Thanks

    Lightning Notes

    Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........

    The Knights who say Ni were keepers of the sacred words "Ni", "Peng", and
    "Neee-Wom" (Ni-wumph???).

    Herb Schanke

    <cchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Maybe something to do with the Knights Who Say Ni (nee). I seem to
    > remember them making other gutteral noises as well. Probably a "wumph"
    > in there.
    >
    >>I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
    > looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
    > stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
    > Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > Lightning Notes
    >

    > Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........

    Oh yes indeed... we are the keepers of the sacred words...

    -Ace
    Ni-Wumpf Ltd.

    On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 03:33:42 GMT, "Herb Schanke"
    <hschanke@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    >The Knights who say Ni were keepers of the sacred words "Ni", "Peng", and
    >"Neee-Wom" (Ni-wumph???).
    >
    >Herb Schanke
    >
    ><cchunn3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Maybe something to do with the Knights Who Say Ni (nee). I seem to
    >> remember them making other gutteral noises as well. Probably a "wumph"
    >> in there.
    >>
    >>>I thought I was a moderate MP fan, but when I was at one of the sights
    >> looking for the ultimate MPU for my Paragon, I ran across a note
    >> stating that the ni-wumph was some kind of joke with Monty Python.
    >> Anyone know more about this? My curiosity has been piqued!
    >>

    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> Lightning Notes
    >>

    >> Oh sure, and African Swallow maybe........

Python Games Fan Video Games