Email problems with windows 7

krondy

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
Hello,
I have windows 7 home premium operating system.Verizon is my email host. There are times when the cursor will not move through the body of the email letter (it does move through the address just fine)also curiously the apostrophe will not work when the cursor is malfunctioning. These problems seem to repair them selves spontaneously from time to time. Please help. Thanks

Solution
It's acting like the system is hanging a bit in your email program. What program do you use, i.e. outlook or just access it via an internet browser? Also, if you have a virus protection program running, it may be the cause of the hanging. Usually such programs constantly scan your emails (new and old) everytime you open up say, outlook.
It's acting like the system is hanging a bit in your email program. What program do you use, i.e. outlook or just access it via an internet browser? Also, if you have a virus protection program running, it may be the cause of the hanging. Usually such programs constantly scan your emails (new and old) everytime you open up say, outlook.

Solution

krondy

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010

Sorry to take so long to get back ... we are using an internet browser. Thanks