windvr serial number

September 11, 2005 1:03:03 PM

had a complete wash done on desk-top. when i tried to re-load my win-dvr
disk i could not read my own hand writing for the serial nymber. is there a
place to get this info from?

More about : windvr serial number

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 8:12:41 PM

If WinXP is functioning, go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>System
Tools>System Info. If you are looking for the
Product Code Key check here.
http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/...

"cat461" <cat461@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> had a complete wash done on desk-top. when i tried to re-load my win-dvr
> disk i could not read my own hand writing for the serial nymber. is there
> place to get this info from?
Anonymous
September 11, 2005 8:12:42 PM

Rich Barry wrote:
> If WinXP is functioning, go to Start>All
> Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Info. If you are looking
> for the Product Code Key check here.
> http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/...

And that will give the OP the Key to the Program WinDVR?

Try reading AND COMPREHENDING the posts you want to respond to.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Kurt is correct. I misread the windvr for windows. But if you ever do
need to retrieve your Product Key Code Magical Jellybean has the Utility.
!