sync rates for Dell E152FP LCD monitor

I've just come into possession of a Dell E152FP LCD monitor. I want to
run this under Slackware Linux and wonder if anyone can tell me the
sync rates so I can plug them in to my XF86Config file.

It works now but there are ocassional artifacts and I'm thinking it's
because of the current sync rates, which were in place for the prior
CRT monitor (v. sync 30-56, h. refresh 50-120.)

Thanks,

V.Sync 56-76 Hz, H Sync 31-80 kHz
60 Hz is the usual rate, since flicker is not an issue.