Problem Connecting To Network Shares (MN-500)

I've got all my connections on the back of my MN-500 used. I've added a HUB
which is connected to the MN-500 basestation/router via it's UPLINK
connection on the back. As a result I am able to add more computers to get
on the Internet. My problem is.....every computer I attach to the HUB, NOT
the MN-500 router, can only get an IP and browse the Net and cannot view
network shares or the network neighbourhood. If I unplug the connection from
the HUB and connect it directly to the MN-500 router network shares works!
Whats up with that? Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried three different
hubs thinking it was the hub....

HELP...
3 answers Last reply
More about problem connecting network shares

    See if you can access the other computers by typing in the
    ip directly. Start->run, and type:

    \\192.168.0.2

    or whatever the local ip is of the computer you want to
    access. Does that work?

    nope didnt work...

    > See if you can access the other computers by typing in the
    > ip directly. Start->run, and type:
    >
    > \\192.168.0.2
    >
    > or whatever the local ip is of the computer you want to
    > access. Does that work?

    Try pinging the other computers by IP address.

    If that doesn't work then you most likely have a software firewall
    installed on some of the computers.

    Kevin wrote:

    > nope didnt work...
    >

    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>See if you can access the other computers by typing in the
    >>ip directly. Start->run, and type:
    >>
    >>\\192.168.0.2
    >>
    >>or whatever the local ip is of the computer you want to
    >>access. Does that work?

Routers Connection Networking