PAPA question and TECH WH2O

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm debating on whether or not I should go. Other than the tournament,
are there generally parts and supplies available there? All the info
I've searched for doesn't say. Not that I'd mind a 6hr drive from
Mass, I just want to know if I should bring cash!

As for the tech question on my WH2O, I turned the game on and it stayed
on "Factory Settings Restored" blah blah. is that generally a battery
problem even if the game wasn't unplugged? I finished a game, turned
it off, went to worstBuy, came back, turned it on and got that message
but I haven't gotten it since and haven't done anything to the machine.

Thanks,
Rob

I believe there is info and email for info on PAPA's site, check that out as
to what will all be there.

Blah, blah is usually failed batteries, or battery holder. LTG :)

Rob wrote:
> I'm debating on whether or not I should go. Other than the tournament,
> are there generally parts and supplies available there? All the info
> I've searched for doesn't say. Not that I'd mind a 6hr drive from
> Mass, I just want to know if I should bring cash!

No vendors. There isn't room! 30,000 square feet crammed with
pins, pins, and more pins. Food is outside, video games are
tucked here and there, and there's plenty of seating. But
because space for vendors would be tight, we turned them all
down. It's an event for competition and playing for fun.
There are already many events where you can buy parts.

Kevin