hey this is not a major problem

The problem I have is that when I am listening to a music on WMP, Messenger
7 shows the name of the music BUT it won't work anymore as a link to MSN
Music ...

Any help ? ThanKs

You can post your query to this MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.messenger

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.msn.messenger

In your newsreader:

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Jotenko wrote:
> hey this is not a major problem
>
> The problem I have is that when I am listening to a music on WMP,
> Messenger 7 shows the name of the music BUT it won't work anymore as a
> link to MSN Music ...
>
> Any help ? ThanKs

post to the specific newsgroup:-

regards,