WTB Indy 500 plastics & NOS playfield

Hello all...was hoping a NOS Indianapolis 500 playfield is out there
somewhere. Also need some of the playfield plastics...not sure how to
describe them, but they are near the jet bumpers and the turbo hole.
Let me know what you have.

Thanks
Chris

You should be able to find a NOS I500 pf at Marcos.

I have a 90% completely populated I500 pf. The pf is extremely nice. I
was lucky to find a nearly completely populated NOS I500 proto pf and
am replacing my production one. If you don't want to go through the
hassle of a total pf swap my pf might be the ticket.

pr

alive-cds wrote:
> Hello all...was hoping a NOS Indianapolis 500 playfield is out there
> somewhere. Also need some of the playfield plastics...not sure how to
> describe them, but they are near the jet bumpers and the turbo hole.
> Let me know what you have.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

PR,
I've looked through all of the NOS PFs at Marco's & thats one I
didnt see ???,

Marcos phone number is 803-957-5500 Chris,, Its worth a try !

Pin-Del,

Del you're right. Sorry. It was Bearcave that was selling the I500 pfs.
Call IPB since BC is DOA. : )

pr

Del wrote:
> PR,
> I've looked through all of the NOS PFs at Marco's & thats one I
> didnt see ???,
>
> Marcos phone number is 803-957-5500 Chris,, Its worth a try !
>
> Pin-Del,

Chris, please read above. Check w/ IPB. Write me privately and we'll
talk about my populated pf in detail.

pr

alive-cds wrote:
> pr-
>
> Just called Marco and they didn't have one. Thanks for the tip though.
>
> What are you asking for your playfield?? Also do you have any pictures?
>
> Chris
>
> --
> Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
> http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

If ya'alls make a deal, I need a few bits and pieces to save a decent
I500 from being parted out :)

I'm coming up short on 1 wireform ramp and the divertor assy.

-

http://www.myhomegameroom.com

pr wrote:
> Chris, please read above. Check w/ IPB. Write me privately and we'll
> talk about my populated pf in detail.
>
> pr
>

> alive-cds wrote:
>
>>pr-
>>
>>Just called Marco and they didn't have one. Thanks for the tip though.
>>
>>What are you asking for your playfield?? Also do you have any pictures?
>>
>>Chris
>>
>>--
>>Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
>>http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

D'OH and the complete turbocharger assy, the impeller is there in one of my
games, but the entire bottom half of the turbocharger is gone :(