LOTR and RBION in Raleigh, NC

Awesome find, a new Frankie's Fun Park has opened out near the airport on
Alexander Drive. They have a brand new LOTR and RBION. Great arcade,
batting cages, 3 putt-putt courses, laser tag, bumber boats, 3 go-cart
tracks, and other small rides.

Played the LOTR yesterday and it was awesome. Have not played the RBION
yet.....

--
John Jones
Senior Oracle DBA

Yeah, I've been watching that place and waiting with great anticipation
for it to open--it's only about 10 minutes from my house. I dropped by
briefly last weekend. It's nice to have a recreation complex with
mini-golf and a nice arcade that's so much closer (and bigger) than
Adventure Landing.

In addition to the pins, the arcade has skee-ball, several big-ball
bowlers (which I haven't seen in an arcade since I was a kid), and tons
of environmental/motion video games. They also have a classic video
games niche--all modern re-releases, but still a nice touch. As I
recall, they had two multi-Williams cabinets (one Defender/Stargate,
the other Robotron/Joust); a Centipede/Millipede/Missile
Command/Bowling machine; a Space Invaders/Qix; and a Donkey Kong/DK
Junior/Mario Bros.

Nice place. I'm looking forward to spending some time (and money)
there.

-Dave Ellis
http://www.davesclassicarcade.com

In article <ddb0n7$160$1@gargoyle.oit.duke.edu>,
John Jones <john.jones@duke.edu> wrote:
>Awesome find, a new Frankie's Fun Park has opened out near the airport on
>Alexander Drive. They have a brand new LOTR and RBION. Great arcade,
>batting cages, 3 putt-putt courses, laser tag, bumber boats, 3 go-cart
>tracks, and other small rides.

>Played the LOTR yesterday and it was awesome. Have not played the RBION
>yet.....

Thanks for the tip, John, I'll look forward to checking it out!

Orin

--
Orin Day | Women's Basketball Photos at http://www.dwhoops.com
lobster @ |