Utility Manager

For whatever reason, I decided to open Utility Manager (Win key + U) and
check it out. Now, whenever Windows logs in or logs out, Utility Manager just
pops up. I didn't edit or change any settings and can't figure out how to
turn it off. Anyone know how to turn it off? Thanks in advance.

You must have clicked something by mistake.

Windows key + U | UNCheck: Start automatically when I log in | Click OK

You may have to highlight all the programs one at a time to see which one(s)
is/are checked.

[[Specifies that the highlighted program open automatically when you log on
to your computer. To select this check box, the user must be logged on as an
administrator at a secured workstation or a Computer administrator on a
computer that is not part of a domain-based network. This option is
recommended for users with special needs. ]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:7B0DC5DB-B6CD-4726-BF47-1966A35B9321@microsoft.com,
JJShing <JJShing@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> For whatever reason, I decided to open Utility Manager (Win key + U) and
> check it out. Now, whenever Windows logs in or logs out, Utility Manager
> just pops up. I didn't edit or change any settings and can't figure out
> how to turn it off. Anyone know how to turn it off? Thanks in advance.

I am having the same problem. None of the accessibility features start, just the utility manager itself.