Mouse control

Hello everybody,

I have 2 small problems, which may be related :

1/
For some reason I cannot adjust my mouse parameters : I cannot find anymore
the mouse utililty in the control panel.
my mouse is working but I would like to ajust the settings.
How can I reinstall the mouse control in the control panel ?

2/
Using IE, when I click on a link or a button in a toolbar, quite often the
page displayed jumps a bit vertically.

anyone ?

many thanks in advance for your kind help.
Best regards,
Daniel
3 answers Last reply
More about mouse control

    Daniel wrote:

    > Hello everybody,
    >
    > I have 2 small problems, which may be related :
    >
    > 1/
    > For some reason I cannot adjust my mouse parameters : I cannot find
    > anymore the mouse utililty in the control panel.
    > my mouse is working but I would like to ajust the settings.
    > How can I reinstall the mouse control in the control panel ?
    >
    > 2/
    > Using IE, when I click on a link or a button in a toolbar, quite often
    > the page displayed jumps a bit vertically.

    Reinstall your mouse drivers. If it is anything except a plain vanilla
    generic mouse, get the drivers from the mftr.'s website.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Hello Malke,

    Many tks for your message.
    I did it and it seems to be OK, except that the page displayed still jumps
    now and again when I click.

    Tks again for your kind help.

    Daniel

    Daniel wrote:

    > Hello Malke,
    >
    > Many tks for your message.
    > I did it and it seems to be OK, except that the page displayed still
    > jumps now and again when I click.

    If you updated the mouse drivers and are still having problems, then you
    should also update the drivers for your video card. Again, get the
    drivers from:

    1. The card mftr.'s website; OR
    2. The motherboard mftr.'s website if onboard video; OR
    3. The OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM
    computer (HP, Dell, Sony, etc.).

    Read the installation instructions on the website where you get the
    drivers.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers