removal of base station software

I can'f find the program to remove MN 500 and I want to
remove and install a new router. Or can I leave it on an
install new one instead?
1 answer Last reply
More about removal base station software

    You've looked in Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs? If you chose not to
    install the front-end software, then everything is programmed to the MN-500.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "thro287" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can'f find the program to remove MN 500 and I want to
    > remove and install a new router. Or can I leave it on an
    > install new one instead?

Routers Hardware Microsoft Software Networking