removal of base station software

I can'f find the program to remove MN 500 and I want to
remove and install a new router. Or can I leave it on an
install new one instead?

You've looked in Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs? If you chose not to
install the front-end software, then everything is programmed to the MN-500.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC