Gold Chrome Flippers

There free right? Id like to have them. would look cool on cv.

VERY cool!!! Those would look kick ass on my theatre!!!!
I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a set of 5 dollar
flippers that 40 bucks!

Pfft Korn! I dunked my whole cab in 24k Gold and it looks great!!!!

Anything and everything that can be sprayed with
Rust-O-Leum #1936 Brass Metallic paint I guess.

Mike

TheKorn wrote:
> "bigmoney" <bigmoney@mfire.com> wrote in news:1123634260.071393.8920
> @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > VERY cool!!! Those would look kick ass on my theatre!!!!
> > I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a set of 5 dollar
> > flippers that 40 bucks!
>
> Either your ability to convey sarcasm is SORELY lacking, or you've
> apparently had a lombodomy that affects only the portion of your brain that
> governs GOOD TASTE.
>
> ...or do you chew with gold teeth, as well? :)
>

> What's next? "gold" ramps? "gold" inserts? "gold" flipper pawls?
>

> Someone _please_ buy these; they'll just push the value of unmodified games
> higher! :)

It is a shame when you have to "save up" to buy flippers.... I dont care how
nice they are those are overpriced....................

--
Steve Herman
"T"wilight "Z"one, "S"hadow
"WWTZCV" <comatt20@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> o well have to save up I guess

"bigmoney" <bigmoney@mfire.com> wrote in news:1123634260.071393.8920
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> VERY cool!!! Those would look kick ass on my theatre!!!!
> I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a set of 5 dollar
> flippers that 40 bucks!

Either your ability to convey sarcasm is SORELY lacking, or you've
apparently had a lombodomy that affects only the portion of your brain that
governs GOOD TASTE.

....or do you chew with gold teeth, as well? :)

What's next? "gold" ramps? "gold" inserts? "gold" flipper pawls?

Someone _please_ buy these; they'll just push the value of unmodified games
higher! :)

>What's next? "gold" ramps? "gold" inserts? "gold" flipper pawls?

He has yet to sink to the lowest of all tacky lows- ho'ing his mom for
crack money.

Getting close, though.

Kirb

Is it me..or are those tacky overpriced things about the worst mod
you've ever seen.
I can imagine the spraypaint he used flaking off in less than 20-30
games.

>Is it me..or are those tacky overpriced things about the
>worst mod you've ever seen.

Well, you haven't been to the rest of his site....

Be prepared....

Kirb

well if you don't like them.. don't buy them. There is always a matter
of opinion.. and there isn't need to hate on him.

If you think they are overpriced.. do it yourself!

Don't know about the flippers, but definitly I see the plating on the
pushbuttons wearing off quickly, especially on the plunger sides. Skin
oils do no good.. ;)

Marcel

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

>You need to do your research a little deeper. I have all kinds of reasons to bag on Tom.

Well if we want to see them.. we'll search for them.

Why do you think the rest of us want to continue to read your personal
vendettas?

>Why do you think the rest of us want to continue to read your
>personal vendettas?

You don't HAVE to read anything.

Kirb

TRENDING THREADS